Friday, August 27, 2010

On This Day In Canadian History....

1912 - Thomas Wilby & Jack Haney start first cross-Canada motor trip in REO Special from Halifax, Nova Scotia; their trip takes 52 days to Victoria, BC; Wilby is an English journalist, Haney an REO Motor Car Company mechanic/driver.

KiSS Fm
ViP Song:
8:00am: Drake - Find Your Love
Noon: Enrique Iglesias F/Pitbull - I Like It
4:00pm: Mike Posner - Cooler Than Me
8:00pm: Lady GaGa - Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)

Listen To KiSS Fm & Get 250 Points Each Day

There is no Winning Weekend this weekend as the KiSS website, along with all the other RogersRadio (Ottawa) Loyalty Club websites, will be shut down for maintenance, until Monday.

JackFm
Word of the Day: Lanark
Community of the Day: Dock

Oldies 1310
5 @ 5: Fruit
Secret Word: Series
Solid Gold Trivia: Linda Ronstadt
Back In The Day Trivia: Doing the dishes
Lincoln Field's Shopping Double Double: Righteous Brothers

Listen To Oldies1310 & Get 100 Points Each Day

12 comments:

critic said...

Good Morning Angel, DeVil, Mr. Red, pharmerphil, Mr. E., Stephanie, Pitchingin, Betty Anne, Connie, Melmuff, tulip, sweetdreams, reggae, J.P., Typhoon and everyone.

It was so quiet here yesterday. How quiet was it? There were more posts on the Y101 blog than this blog!

pharmerphil said...

Good morning folks - TGIF. Reminder that Russell Riverfest is tomorrow and hope some of you will come out and introduce yourselves to me.

@ critic - that is because many of the bloggers were getting over a wicked case of Bieber Fever. I hear it normally takes from 24-36 hours to run its course.

Mr. Red said...

Good Morning Angel, DeVil, Critic, Phil, Mr. E., J.P., Pitchingin, Stephanie, Sweetdreams, Connie, Typhoon, Betty Ann, and all :-)

There is no Winning Weekend this weekend as the KiSS website, along with all the other RogersRadio (Ottawa) Loyalty Club websites, will be shut down for maintenance, until Monday. :-(

Mr. Red said...

8am ViP Song: Drake - Find Your Love

Just a Girl said...

Good Morning KISS FM Bloggers!

It's been an interesting first week back after vacation:

Monday - Arrived 1.5 hours late for work

Didn't get into the swing of things at work until Wednesday (sometime)

Thursday AM - Passed my M2 Exit test

Friday - Half day, bbq at a coworkers for the afternoon!

Angel said...

Good Morning Mr. Red & all :-)

I had a really great afternoon yesterday! My Mom called to tell me my cousin from Marathon was stopping by for a visit (I haven't seen her in 15 years). Me & my sister went over to Mom's & we spent all afternoon catching up!

Angel said...

@Critic & Phil :-)

lol!

critic said...

Noon VIP Song: Enrique Iglesias F/ Pitbull - I Like It

Typhoon said...

Have a great weekend all!! Really relaxing without having to figure out codes and recording electronically. I am off today because I work flexible hours and get every second Friday off. Hope you can all join me soon.

Betty Anne said...

4pm VIP Song:
Mike Posner - Cooler Than Me

Betty Anne said...

I hope everbody has a great weekend! Enjoy the fabulous weather coming our way:-)

critic said...

8pm VIP Song: Lady Gaga - Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)