Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Wednesday Sept 12
29 years ago today, yours truley graced this planet with his pressence and the world rejoiced.

Furthermore to a question posed yesterday, by iamlistening, yes it appears as though there are still lots of people still using this site despite the countless other copy cat sites. I was going to shut it down but after a month of reviewing, I'm still logging a pretty impressive #s in daily page loads and unique visitors. The weekends are lower by a wide margin but I guess there's still some loyal readers out there.

The posts were alot higher a little while ago too but I have received many messages from people thanking me for keeping it what it is... A place to grab codes and not a singles club.

If the #s start dropping in a vast way, I'll kill the site. I don't even do the points any more becuase I can't be bothered to try and win anything any more. It's near impossible now. As you can see, I don't have any ads on my page therefore I'm not making any money off this. I'm doing it to help out.

Kiss FM
8am: Bon Jovi - Who Says You Can't Go Home
12pm:Fall Out Boy - Thanks For The Memories
4pm: Amy Winehouse - Rehab
8pm: Daughtry - Home
Newsletter Bonus: RunForTheCure

Limited time question: Are you disappointed with "Canadian Idol" this year?

Jack Fm
RollCall: Bonnie Tosh
Community of the Day: Spencerville

Oldies 1310
Brother Bob: Cap

The Bear
7:15am: PuntaCana
11:15am:Pray
5:15pm: Holy
8:15pm: Religion

Sun OnLine: Heats
Sun Paper: Ramadan
24hr Paper: Blessed

17 comments:

Mr. Red said...

8am Vip Song: Bon Jovi - Who Says You Can't Go Home

Mr. Red said...

@ Crazyness

Happy Birthday Dude!! You're not getting older, you're just getting closer to the warranty expiring. That's when the real fun stars, grey hairs and all.

Btw, if you do ever decide to chuck this blog, I'll be more than happy to take over for you. :-)

Josh said...

Thanks Pal

Josh said...

If I decide to shut her down for good, it means it's not worth anyones time to run it.

IAmListening said...

@Crazyness
Happy birthday !
Keep up the good work with the blog.
Yea ... I'm starting to get closer to retirement from points collecting .... I've been dumping points on draws lately, and not going as crazy to collect as many points as I used to. But .. I'll keep plugging away for now, as long as our "community" exists. Thanks to all who help out and run this !

DeVil said...

Happy Birthday Crazyness!!

Josh said...

No worries iamlistening. I'm just gonna keep on keepin' on.

Thanks Devil

J.P. said...

Thank you so much for your time; I for one greatly appreciate your efforts!
Happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Crazyness
and thanks for all you do
may it be returned to you

the noon KISS song is

thanks for the memories, i heard it with my own 2 little ears

the noon y101 song was
jackson and i sung along

Anonymous said...

the bear 11:15 was pray

Anonymous said...

What are you most looking forward to?
nansense Y101 survey

Anonymous said...

MY BABY LOVES ME
Y101 2-3 song

Helping1000 said...

@crazyness
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GO WILD... ;)

Anonymous said...

4 kiss song
rehab
care of mr bill


4 y101 song is
a boy named sue
from mr bill as well

IAmListening said...

Noon Kiss song actually was :
Fall Out Boy: THNK FR TH MMRS

mrjohn said...

8:00 pm VIP Song Daughtry: Home

Dye said...

@crazyness
Happy Birthday!

I really appreciate that site. Keep up the good work! I found the site a few days ago and it's great!

Thanks to everybody who's helping!