Friday, September 14, 2007


Friday Sept 14
I got nothing to say today other then it's Friday and I'd be happy to be at home.

Kiss FM
8am: KT Tunstall - Suddenly I See
12pm:Matchbox Twenty - How Far We've Come
4pm: Maroon 5 - Wake Up Call
8pm: Colbie Caillat - Bubbly

Limited time question: (50pts)Would you read the O.J. Simpson book?

Police Winning Weekend Bonus Codes: (0pts)
3pm: Police020
4pm: Police046
5pm: Police011
6pm: Police098
7pm: Police087
8pm: Police041
9pm: Police063
10pm:Police031
11pm:Police085

JackFm
RollCall: Susan Hudder
Community of the Day: Almonte

Oldies 1310
Brother Bob: Bend

The Bear
7:15am: CowPie
11:15am:Rookie
5:15pm: Resorts
8:15pm: Cattle

Ottawa Sun OnLine: Fields
Ottawa Sun Paper: Drags
24hr Paper: Feast

9 comments:

Mr. Red said...

@ Crazyness

Happy T.G.I.F! Hope you had a good b-day celebration and that Morgan was extra special nice to you. :-)

I'm going to see April Wine tonight at the Richmond Fair, so if you could set up the Police Winning Weekend portion of the blog starting at 3pm til 11pm, then all I have to do when I get home is input the actual codes when I get home. Thanks Dude. Have a great code free weekend.....

Josh said...

I'll try to get something done for that. I dunno how well I'll be able to update the codes but will try.

Josh said...

I have some other Bday related things going on today as well

Deebee said...

Movie Passes up for grabs on the store site

IAmListening said...

Kiss noon song :
Matchbox 20: How Far We've Come

J.P. said...

4:00 song: Maroon 5- Wake Up Call

Mr-Do said...

bonus code for newsletter:
(2500 points)
runforthecure

Mr-Do said...

bonus code for newsletter:
2500 points

runforthecure

Mr-Do said...

stupid machine not working, must be Fri (beer) day!!