Thursday, September 13, 2007

Thursday Sept 13
Damn I wish I was home drinking beers and playing NHL 08 on my Xbox 360

Kiss FM
8am: Corinne Bailey Rae - Put Your Records On
12pm: Rob Thomas - Street Corner Symphony
4pm: Pink - Who Knew
8pm: Fergie - Big Girls Don't Cry

JackFm
RollCall: Jan Maydan
Community of the Day: Kanata

Oldies 1310
Brother Bob: Look

The Bear
7:15am: SunWing
11:15am:Awe
5:15pm: Shabbat
8:15pm: Candles

Ottawa Sun OnLine: Roshhashanah
Ottawa Sun Paper: Synagogue
24hr Paper: Resolutions

What ROLLING STONES song played between 4pm and 5pm today?Answer: Paint It Black

8 comments:

Mr. Red said...

@ Crazyness

Maybe you should get a job as a bartender/professional video game player.

Unknown said...

Or maybe go into writing. I think drinking is encouraged in that field.
*only just realized her google account lets her comment* Thanks for all the codes, I've really apprecaited being able to get the ones I don't hear at work.

Josh said...

Red - I'd love to be a pro gamer but the hrs required to get in there is obscene and I like being married and having sex.

Rebecca - No problem kid.

IAmListening said...

Kiss Noon song :
Rob Thomas: Street Corner Symphony

Anonymous said...

No One Else On Earth

y101 2-3 code song

Anonymous said...

nonsense survey up on Y101

IAmListening said...

Kiss 4pm song :
Pink: Who Knew

Billo said...

8Pm Fergie: Big Girls Don't Cry