Monday, September 20, 2010

On This Day In Canadian History....

1917 - Parliament passes new tax on income as a 'temporary measure' to help pay for the war effort and post war recovery.


KiSS Fm
ViP Song:
8am: Mike Posner - Cooler Than Me
Noon: B.o.B F/ Rivers Cuomo - Magic
4pm: Paramore - The Only Exception
8pm: Usher - OMG

S.E.A.T.S For Kids Bonus Code: SeatSafety

Listen To KiSS & Get 250 Points Each Day

JackFm
Word of the Day: Fade
Community of the Day: Kanata

Oldies 1310
5 @ 5:
Secret Word: Unit
Solid Gold Trivia: The Tokens.
Back In The Day Trivia: Approx 380
Lincoln Field's Shopping Double Double: April Wine

Listen To Oldies1310 & Get 100 Points Each Day

14 comments:

Mr. Red said...

If you're wondering where the previous blog postings went, including my chastising of the two prima-donnas from last night and one of the party's "resignation" from the blog....the blog broke again, and I had to re-publish the entire blog @ 7:33am

I want everyone to play nice today because the entire point of this blog is to SHARE bonus codes and such, because Free Stuff Is The Best

Offensive remarks will no longer be tolerated, including, but not limited to insults. You all are mature adults, play like you are such....

pharmerphil said...

good morning all.

Mr. Red said...

8am ViP Song: Mike Posner - Cooler Than Me

Just a Girl said...

Morning Everyone,

I'm laying low today (at home) my head feels almost as big as my house.

@ pharmerphil - I should get around to emailing you today then :)

Angel said...

@pnnknn

Hope you feel better soon!

Just a Girl said...

@ Angel - thank you and congratulations! I just read on the CHEZ blog you won a trip to Nashville to see the CMA Awards!

pharmerphil said...

@Pnnknn - I know how you feel as I am under the weather too but had to come into work for a meeting this morning and hope to bail out after that. Standing by for your email.
@angel - Yee Hah! Congrats on your win to Nashville. I'll even offer to polish your cowgirl kick ass boots before you go.

Angel said...

@Phil :-)

Thanks! I need to go shopping for some boots! Yee Hah!

Angel said...

@Pnnknn :-)

Thanks!

critic said...

Noon VIP Song: B.o.B F/ Rivers Cuomo - Magic

Angel said...

I'll be taking a break from the blogs, been very stressed out lately because of family illness :( Don't know for how long.

critic said...

4pm VIP Song: Paramore - The Only Exception

critic said...

8pm VIP Song: Usher - OMG

Anonymous said...

Who sings background on Keith's 1967 top ten hit 98.6?

Answer: The tokens.