Monday, January 26, 2009

On This Day In Canadian History....

1924 - Parliament approves the Red Ensign as Canada's official flag for government buildings at home and abroad; until the Maple Leaf is adopted.

KiSS Fm
Jammin' in Jamaica Song:
8am: Maroon 5 - Wake Up Call
Noon: Pink - So What
4pm: Natasha Bedingfield - Unwritten
8pm: The Killers - Read My Mind

KiSS Club Question: Do you think todays meeting could produce a settlement in the Transit strike?

Ottawa Sun Jammin in Jamaica Bonus Code: Sandals337

JackFm
Word of the Day: Sing
Community of the Day: Smith's Falls

Oldies 1310
Secret Word: Better
Garlic King's Elvis Trivia: Elvis
Brother Bob's Looney Toon: A Little Flat
Lincoln Field's Shopping Centre's Double Double: Hall & Oates

Virgin Radio 106.9
ROCK REWARDS WILL BE TAKING A BREAK & WILL RETURN EARLY IN 2009 WITH NEW AND EXCITING CONTEST AND FEATURES

10 comments:

Typhoon said...

I just thought you might want some other Kiss codes:

Saturday 12am & 1am - everyday, stranger

Saturday 4pm - king

Sunday 12am & 1am - awaken, miles

Sorry, I have been out of business for the last 3 months as my 29 1/2 year marriage has collapsed. Probably will be out of circulation for quite some time to come, as well.

everydayhere said...

ss Typhoon take care things will work out

everydayhere said...

sun paper code - sandals337

Mr. Red said...

@ Typhoon

Sorry to hear that, but I'm sure things will work themselves out soon...keep your chin up.

Thanks for the codes, I was beginning to think KiSS had stopped giving out codes after midnight. I listened and not only did I not hear a code, I did not hear a D.J. I thought they were cutting back and starting the overnight Music Mix early.

Mr. Red said...

Good Morning Angel & all :-)

8am Jammin' in Jamaica Song: Maroon 5 - Wake Up Call

Angel said...

Good Morning Mr.Red & all :-)

@Typhoon
Sorry to hear that :(

Angel said...

12pm Jammin' In Jamaica Song: Pink - So What

Angel said...

4pm Jammin' In Jamaica Song: Natasha Bedingfield - Unwritten

reggae said...

The Killers - Read My Mind

reggae said...

8pm -> The Killers - Read My Mind