Monday, May 26, 2008


Monday May 26
Six o'clock already
I was just in the middle of a dream
I was kissin' Valentino
By a crystal blue Italian stream
But I can't be late
'Cause then I guess I just won't get paid
These are the days
When you wish your bed was already made

It's just another manic Monday
I wish it was Sunday
'Cause that's my funday
My I don't have to runday
It's just another manic Monday....

Kiss FM
8am: Hella Good - No Doubt
12pm:Dani California - Red Hot Chili Peppers
4pm: No One - Alicia Keys
8pm: Stop and Stare - One Republic

KiSS Club Question: Do you think nepotism is a problem in the federal government?

JackFm
RollCall: Pascale Gauthier
Community of the Day: Perth

Oldies 1310
Secret Word: Baby
Garlic Trivia: Gold Lame Jacket

The Bear
7:15am: Dogpark
11:15am:Lavender
5:15pm: Roadwork
8:15pm: Tennis

6 comments:

Angel said...

Good Morning Mr.Red & all :)

8am VIP song: Hella Good - No Doubt

Dave said...

New event and presale
To earn an additional 100 points by visiting LIVINGWELL.CA, click on the link

Plus bonus code
You've correctly played the Bonus Code 'experiences'

Dave said...

Thanks for all the weekend codes :-)

Angel said...

12pm VIP song: Dani California - Red Hot Chili Peppers

Angel said...

4pm VIP song: No One - Alicia Keys

Angel said...

8pm VIP song: Stop and Stare - One Republic