Tuesday, April 01, 2008


Thursday April 1
Def. think I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today so I feel that because of this, I can freely express my utter hatred for anyone and everyone (which seems to be alot of ppl I know)who is going to the sandy beaches of the south this week.

Kiss FM
8am: Aerosmith - I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing
12pm:Sheryl Crow - The First Cut Is The Deepest
4pm: Alicia Keys - No One
8pm: Timbaland F/ OneRepublic - Apologize

KiSS Club Question: What do you think of the proposed 50 dollar snow removal rebate?

JackFm
RollCall: Louanne Pepper
Community of the Day: Portland

Oldies 1310
Secret Word: Glance
Garlic Trivia: Elvis entered the army on: march58

The Bear
7:15am: AprilFoolsDay
11:15am:Hoaxes
5:15pm: AllFoolsDay
8:15pm: FunnyFunny

Sun Online: Montreal
Sun Paper: Troopers
24hr Paper: Secrets

8 comments:

Mr. Red said...

8am ViP Song: Aerosmith - I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing

Josh said...

Oh dude. that is the last goddamn picture I wanted to see today.

J.P. said...

Noon ViP Song: Sheryl Crow - The First Cut Is The Deepest

lovekitten16 said...

4 pm VIP song Alicia Keys - No One

Mr Fix said...

8 pm:Timbaland F/ OneRepublic - Apologize




all the best
mr fix

lovekitten16 said...

4 pm VIP song Alicia Keys - No One

sweetdreams said...

Hello, just dropped by to say Hi....

Little Erky Perky said...

Wednesday:
KISS Club question:
Do you think the Senators can still make a playoff charge?