Thursday, March 27, 2008


Thursday March 27
It's almost Friday and I think that Spring is finally showing it's head.

Kiss FM
8am: No Doubt - It's My Life
12pm:Green Day - Boulevard Of Broken Dreams
4pm: John Mayer - Your Body Is A Wonderland
8pm: Sara Bareilles - Love Song

Kiss Newsletter Bonus Code: NoMoreSnow (250pts)

Kiss Club Question: It appears as through property tax rates will go up over 5 percent, whats your feeling?

JackFm
RollCall: Belinda McDonald
Community of the Day: Balderson

Oldies 1310
Secret Word: doubt
Garlic Trivia: Brut

The Bear
7:15am: Personal
11:15am:IceShack
5:15pm: VersusBuffalo
8:15pm: Current

Sun Online: Measured
Sun Paper: SecretGarden
24hr Paper: Mathematician

6 comments:

Mr. Red said...

8am ViP Song: No Doubt - It's My Life

Angel said...

12pm VIP song: Green Day - Boulevard Of Broken Dreams

Angel said...

4pm VIP song: John Mayer - Your Body Is A Wonderland

lovekitten16 said...

NOMORESNOW is the newsletter bonus code

lovekitten16 said...

and can someone tell me why I have to get a new password EVERY time I try to log in?

lovekitten16 said...

8 pm VIP song: Sara Bareilles - Love Song