Monday, March 10, 2008


Monday March 10
Exactly 1 year ago today I woke up later than I had planned and had all kinds of fun little mishaps on my way to get married. Did I also mention that on our wedding day it was +10(ish) and a lil ra`iny with almost no snow on the ground?

Kiss FM
8am: No Doubt - Just A Girl
12pm:Dave Matthews Band - Where Are You Going
4pm: The Calling - Wherever You Will Go
8pm: Linkin Park - Shadow Of The day

Kiss Club Question:

JackFm
RollCall: Kayla Church
Community of the Day: Athens

Oldies 1310
Secret Word: Lease
Garlic King Trivia: Elvis got a C in music

The Bear
7:15am: PostOffice
11:15am:Bumpersticker
5:15pm: YorkStreet
8:15pm: Computer

Sun OnLine: Personality
Sun Paper: Ancient
24hrPaper: Cologne

13 comments:

Mr. Red said...

8am Vip Song: No Doubt - Just A Girl

Mr. Red said...

@ Crazyness

Happy Anniversary Dude. Give my best to your lovely wife and tell her to get her eyes checked....cause I have no idea what she the Hell she sees in you that's worth marrying.
You must be rich or have
incriminating pix of her, either that or she's actually one of those "mail-order" brides from Russia.

Здравствулте! Morgan будет вами русская невеста почтового заказа

See if Morgan understands that? Thanks, Babel Fish!

Angel said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MR. & MRS. CRAZYNESS!

Trish said...

Happy Anniversary

Trish said...

@ mr.red,
What the hell language was that. I know that part of it you asked Morgan to marry you but what did you call her?

Was it nice or ????

Mr. Red said...

@ Trish

It's Russian. Get it...I asked Crazyness if Morgan was a "Russian mail-order bride"? If she is she'll know what it means, without having to go to BabelFish.com to re-translate what I translated into Russian. :-)

lovekitten16 said...

OMG.. I actually won something

Congratulations! You have won a Cheerios & Pampers Prize Pack from the draw that you entered on the KISS Club VIP Draw page!

Angel said...

@lovekitten16 :)

That's awesome! Congrats!

Someone from the Rogers blog won a trip to Mexico from Oldies 1310 :) My Mom just won 10 tickets to see the Senators in a private suite from Majic 100 :)

Angel said...

12pm VIP song: Dave Matthews Band - Where Are You Going

lovekitten16 said...

@angel

my hubby wishes I won the sens tickets, or pretty much anything else, but I am happy with diapers and cheerios :)

lovekitten16 said...

Elvis Presley got a 'C' in his eighth grade music class.

lovekitten16 said...

4 pm song - "Wherever You Will Go" by The Calling

lovekitten16 said...

8 pm Vip song - Linkin Park - Shadow of the Day