Tuesday, January 29, 2008


Tuesday Jan 19
Sorry for yesterday folks. I thought I was gonna die so I stayed wrapped up on my leather La-Z-Boy in front of the 92" screen all day.

Kiss FM

8am: U2 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
12pm:Bon Jovi - It's My Life
4pm: U2 - Vertigo
8pm: Maroon 5 - Wake Up Call

Kiss Club Question: Do you think the Ottawa city policy of practical bilingualism is working?
Ottawa Sun Jammin' in Jamaica: Jamaica227

JackFm
RollCall: Mary Hamilton
Community of the Day: Kanata

Oldies 1310
Secret Word: Wait

The Bear
7:15am: Welcome
11:15am:Bistro
5:15pm: Interested
8:15pm: TotallyRoasted

Sun OnLine: PolarBear
Sun Paper: BlackBear
24hrPaper: Fox

10 comments:

Mr. Red said...

8am Jammin' In Jamaica Vip Song: U2 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

Angel said...

@Crazyness
Hope you're feeling better!

12pm VIP song: Bon Jovi - It's My Life

Angel said...

4pm song: U2 - Vertigo

Anonymous said...

forwarded,
thank you everyone
big hugs
dreamwalker

Hi everyone,

Just to let you know that through the power of the internet and your forwarding of our story, our sweet boy Tuuka has been found. My husband is driving back from Southern Ontario with him as I email !!!

Unfortunately I am unable to share any details pending a criminal investigation as we definitely want these criminals charged.

Thanks for all the support and well wishes and we ask that you forward the fantastic news to all whom you kindly informed!!

We are amazed by the abundant support that we have received. It has meant so much to us as we searched for our dog. It gave us hope when we thought there was none.

This incident has shown us both the best of people and the worst but we are thrilled that the best won out!

Many Many Thanks,

The Hansens - especially Tuuka

me said...

glad to hear you have your Tuuka back with you. Hope the guy gets what he deserves.

Angel said...

8pm VIP song: Maroon 5 - Wake Up Call

Josh said...

Congrats on getting the pup back. I'm really happy to hear that. Put the screws to that fucker

metiver said...

Glad you got Tuuka back!!!!!

Make those guys pay for taking your beautiful dog.....

lovekitten16 said...

I am happy that the dog has found his family and is reunited. String the buggers up by the balls.. wait.. they might like that ;)

Anonymous said...

hey everybody
the family is thrilled about getting the dog back and i hope people that steal animals realize there are lots of people willing to try and help
it really isn't my dog, i was just helping
if i hear what happens i will post an update