Wednesday, December 26, 2007


Wednesday Dec 26
Things I didn't know before I volunteered to work on Christmas Day:
1) The Caldwell Ave crack-ho's who work the Caldwell/Merivale Rd area don't take Christmas off. As I was driving down Merivale, I saw one.
2) Gas is cheaper, a lot cheaper in Rockland: 98.6/L vs 104.6/L in Ottawa
3) I'm not as young as I used to be. I used to be able to drive a couple of hundred kilometers each way before I would stiffen up and my driving leg would cramp up. I had a delivery to La Chute, 20+km past Hawksbury on the Quebec side. By the time I got home....
4) Some people think giving a courier a Christmas cookie, candy, truffle, chocolate or even a room temperature can of Coke is a good tip for lugging their luggage to their door on Christmas Day....IT'S NOT!

Kiss FM
8am: Matchbox Twenty - How Far We've Come
12pm:Nine Days - Absolutely (Story Of A Girl)
4pm: U2 - Stuck In A Moment
8pm: Daughtry - Over You

Ottawa Sun Newspaper code: Countdown328

Oldies 1310
Secret Word: Rest

The Bear
7:15am: BoxingDay
11:15am:BigSales
5:15pm: HolidayFest
8:15pm

Ottawa Sun Online, Newspaper & 24hr Bonus Codes will return Monday January 7, 2008

1 comment:

Helping1000 said...

good morning all

Ottawa Sun Newspaper code: countdown328