Friday, December 21, 2007


Friday Dec 21
Day 9 - Nine Ladies Dancing

It's my last day of work for the year. It's 7:40am and I'm in my office all alone with a cup of coffee and some Chocolate Mint Baileys. This stuff is liquid Candy.

Kiss FM
8am: Burl Ives - Holly Jolly Christmas
12pm:Greg Lake - I Believe In Father Christmas
4pm: Paul McCartney - Wonderful Christmas Time
8pm: Colbie Caillat - Bubbly

Sun Paper: Countdown709
Newsletter Bonus : Webkinzdraw

Limited time question: Should Ontario follow Quebec's lead and make snow tires manditory?

Avril Lavigne Winning Weekend Bonus Codes:
3pm: avrilvip856
4pm: avrilvip423
5pm: ???????????
6pm: avrilvip102
7pm: avrilvip430
8pm: avrilvip779
9pm: avrilvip632
10pm:avrilvip223
11pm:avrilvip086

JackFm
RollCall: Ford Johnson
Community of the Day: Balderson

Oldies 1310
Secret Word: Cheer
Elmvale Secret Christmas Song: Johnny Mathis - It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas

The Bear
7:15am: Winter
11:15am:ShortDay
5:15pm: LongNight
8:15pm: Tinsel

Sun OnLine: HappyHolidays
Sun Paper: NorthPole
24hr Paper: Dark

14 comments:

Mr. Red said...

@ Crazyness

Wishing you and your lovely wife a very Merry Christmas.

Mr. Red said...

8am ViP Song: Burl Ives - Holly Jolly Christmas

Josh said...

Thanks pal. I hope you have a great Christmas too.

doc-j said...

to all my friends, yes, you too erky!

I want to wish you all a happy and healthy holiday season. You folks all rock (except those that listen to KISS FM) LOL, just joking!

best wishes to you all
doc

crazymike said...

I have an urge to Rant about this mother fucking politicaly correctness BS that we need to put up with due to the fucking right ppl think they have

#1...If you come to CANADA it's our way or the fucking highway. If you don't like it here GO THE FUCK BACK TO WHERE YOU COME FROM

#2...When I was a lil kid we used to say prayers in school...Now just mention "JESUS" and you get the muslim, arabs, jews you name it they all fucking bitch..THATS AGAINST MY RIGHTS!! LIKE FUCK IT IS, COUNT YOURSELF LUCKY TO BE HERE

#3...I am sick and tired of hearing about all this BS & I'D WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THEY WOULD GREET US AND OUR WAYS AND BELIEFS AS GRACIOUS IN THEIR COUNTRY...

Is it politically incorrect to now put a star / angel on a tree LIKE FUCK IT IS !!

I say if you immigrate to a country, you adapt to their customs

I want to celebrat CHRISTMAS to good old fashion way

I want to wish MERRY CHRISTMAS to all that i meet...white, black, yellow, red, purple with yellow polka dots, hell even if they smell funky

BTW I am not a racist nor do I support racist...But if you think of coming here to OUR BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY and try to change things.

I SAY GO BACK TO YOUR WAR TORN COUNTRY YOU GAWD DAMM MOTHER FUCKING ASSHOLES

I'm truly sorry to vent like this but as a nation we should stick together and FIGHT to get back our RIGHTS

PS...MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ONE AND ALL

OH ALMOST FORGOT

HO HO HO HO HO

Angel said...

3pm bonus code: avrilvip856

Angel said...

4pm VIP song: Paul McCartney - Wonderful Christmas Time

Anonymous said...

the kiss code for 6 is
avrilvip102

Anonymous said...

the kiss code for 7 is
avrilvip430

Anonymous said...

Blogger angel said...

Kiss
4pm bonus code: avrilvip423

Anonymous said...

the kiss code for 8 is
avrilvip779

Anonymous said...

the kiss code for 9 is
avrilvip632

Mr. Red said...

10pm Bonus Code: avrilvip223

Anonymous said...

the kiss code for 11 is
avrilvip086