Thursday, July 05, 2007

Thursday July 5
BooYahhh. 1 More work day

Kiss FM
8am: Carrie Underwood - Before He Cheats
12pm: Stevie Nicks - Stand Back
4pm
8pm

Limited timed question, until approx. 8:30am: (50pts)Will you be attending any Bluesfest concerts? My answer is a resounding "NO FREAKING WAY!!!"

JackFm
RollCall: Donald Bourget
Community of the Day: Lombardy

Oldies 1310
Brother Bob: Duo
Jacki Daniels:

The Bear
7:15am: Photograph
11:15am: PuddleOfMudd
5:15pm:
8:15pm:

Song Selection played at:

Sun OnLine: Kroeger
Sun Paper: Dylan
24hr Paper: Animal

9 comments:

cookie said...

Bonjour everyone!! Hope you all have a wonderful day!! Friday is real close now!!

Josh said...

Hey Cookie. Ben a while since you've graces hese pages with your pressence.

cookie said...

Hi crazyness... yeah, I was on holidays... but i am back!! :))

Josh said...

That's cool. What'd you do and where'd you go?

cookie said...

I took a week off alone, before my real holidays (July 27th to September 5th)... Since, I will have the kids all of August, I wanted some time alone. So, I went camping in Limoges, Ontario... Didn't do much other than walking the dog, swimming, suntanning, reading, etc... It was great!!!

I start my holidays by going to Quebec City (Villages Vacances Valcartier - water slides) for 5 days, then we go camping for 6 days, two days later, we are driving to Disney World with another couple and all the kids for 8 days, then we go to Sandbanks for 6 days!!!

Are you taking holidays??

Josh said...

Not really. took them when I got married. Sounds like you need a vacation after your vacation to relax some.

Little Erky Perky said...

KISS FM:
Noon VIP Song:

Stevie Nicks: Stand Back

cookie said...

That's why I will be alone from Aug. 31 to Sep. 5th... lol

Anonymous said...

the kiss VIP song for 4 o'clock is

bon jovi
want to make a memory