Monday, July 30, 2007

Monday July 30
Oh joyeous day...

Kiss FM
8am: Shaggy - Angel
12pm:Sting - If You Love Sombody
4pm: Amy Winehouse - Rehab
8pm: Elliot Yamin - Wait For you

New Events: Sparks Street Busker Fest (100pts), Bennett Chevrolet (100pts)

Rihanna Winning Weekend Winner: Laurie Turpin

JackFm
RollCall: Brian Hicks
Community of the Day: Munster

New Events: Sparks Street Busker Fest (100pts), Bennett Chevrolet (100pts)

Oldies 1310
Brother Bob: Water
Meadows Golf Trivia: Divots

New Events: Sparks Street Busker Fest (100pts), Bennett Chevrolet (100pts)

The Bear
7:15am: OpenRoad
11:15am:ShrimpCocktail
5:15pm: ChangeRoom
8:15pm: Lips

What was the #1 song on this week's Top 20 Rock Countdown?: Incubus - Dig

Sun OnLine: HotSpot
Sun Paper: Alfresco
24hr Paper: MakeOver

9 comments:

Mr. Red said...

8am VIP Song: Shaggy - Angel

Mr. Red said...

As per usual the Winning Weekend winner is female: Lori Turpin

mrjohn said...

@ Mr.Red Thanks.

IAmListening said...

Kiss noon song :
Sting: If You Love Somebody

Diva Loca said...

Hey mr. red!

Just one little correction - my name is spelled Laurie.

And yes I'm female ;) - I'm a nice female!!! I'm bringing a male - does that count?

Josh said...

Totally no.

doc-j said...

congrats Laurie, enjoy

doc

Mr Bill said...

4:00pm VIP Song is Amy Winehouse - Rehab

Mr. Red said...

@ Hoping To Be A Mama

I humbly apologize for misspelling your name, Laurie, I even fixed it on the front page.:-)
As for bringing a male, yes, I'll gladly join you. As for that "hoping to be a mama" part, I'll cum to the party but I won't hang around to help clean up. LOL