Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Wednesday June 13
Today's my Thursday....OH YA

Kiss FM
8am Song: Nelly Furtado with Timbaland - Give It To Me
12pm Song: U2 - Desire
4pm Song:

Limited time question: (50pts) Do you consider yourself to be obese?
Newsletter Bonus: BluesFestJuly

Jack FM
RollCall: Nicolle Murray
Community of the Day: Athens

Oldies 1310
Brother Bob: Push
Jacki Daniels: Happy

The Bear
7:15am: Scramble
11:15am: BallHockey
5:15pm:
8:15pm:

Music Surve: Sweet
Song Selection played at:

Sun OnLine: Capri
Sun Paper: Dimple
24hr Paper: Wedge

11 comments:

cookie said...

Happy Hump Day everyone!! :))

Josh said...

mmmmmmmm........humping

Sharonnelt said...

75OH MY GOSH - 1,000,000 points for the cowboy thing? Does anyone actually have 1,000,000 points. I thought I was cool with 100,000.

Helping1000 said...

8am: Nelly Furtado with Timbaland: Give It To Me

Little Erky Perky said...

kiss fm:
noon VIP Song: U2-Desire

Josh said...

Must have been a type error there Sharron. It's 100,000pts for that gay western thing

Sharonnelt said...

I know now it is 90,000 I thought it was insane to ask for a million. I may just get it as my husband likes westerns. If anyone sees it come up email me quick katz.sharonne@ic.gc.ca

Hollywood said...

4pm VIP song: BonJovi - you want to make a memory

Little Erky Perky said...

Kiss FM:
8:00 pm Song: Daughtry - Home

Helping1000 said...

Thursday,

Limited time question: (50pts)
Do you FACEBOOK?

Mr. Red said...

I didn't know Facebook was a verb?