Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Completely Off Topic

As you all know, next weekend is the unofficial start to the Summer. I'm having people over at my place to party it up good. The pool is running (maybe a lil chilly - who knows?) and I hope to have a horseshoe tourney. There's a game on the Saturday Night that we can also have on. We have plenty of space (2.5 acres to be exact) so anyone who is interested, bring some beer/booze, BBQ/Fire friendly food and a tent with sleeping things.

Any and all interested if you'd like to let me know that'd be great.

9 comments:

doc-j said...

@ crazyness
next weekend being May 12-13, or May 19-20?

Josh said...

19-20
Victoria Day buddy

Josh said...

12-13 would be this weekend

sweetdreams said...

Hello,would anybody have the CTV KIss code for Wednesday? Thanks...

Whatevillurks said...

4 pm- Convertible

CTV- KISSCAMP

IAmListening said...

Hey Crazyness .. is the party starting on Friday night or Saturday ? I'm just a bit east of ya down 43. Later,
IAmListening

doc-j said...

@ crazyness
I have my kids the weekend of the 19th dude, so I have to say next time buddy. Have fun

Helping1000 said...

Thursday
newsletter bonus code: shelter

Mr. Red said...

@ Crazyness

The party sounds good, but I haven't been camping in a long long time. I kinda have a thing for electricity and indoor plumbing. :-)

Please e-mail me the directions to your sprawling ranch.