Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Wednesday Jan 3

Still pretty quiet around here. I'm looking forward to the new series of codes and all that fun stuff.

On a side note, this Nov I bought a 20GB Sony PS3 - I recently got my hands on a 60GB as well. Now I want to sell my 20GB but don't really wanna drop my pants on it since the system is still bramd new and barely touched. Anyone interested? I'm not scalping it, just don't wanna take a huge hit since the cables, controller and the Ballad of Ricky Bobby movies are still in original packaging.

New Event: Menard's Furniture - 100 pts.

Jack FM

Holy crap!! What guesses....2 for 2.
Community of the Day: Oxford Mills
Roll Call: Justin Wood

8 comments:

Little Erky Perky said...

Well,

KISS FM does not have any Shoutouts for this week,but JACK FM
does have their Roll Call and Community of the Day; which apparently people are JUST waiting for. I myself just woke up and have to wait till noonish to get the answers.

doc-j said...

just another qiet day here at the blog

Little Erky Perky said...

F.Y.I. for those who missed it from YESTERDAY!!

Mr Fix said...

Movie Passes for 2 to see the premiere of STOMP THE YARD are up,and stonesour cd is still there.

all the best
mr fix 12:18 PM

Movie Passes for 2 to see the premiere of 'MISS POTTER' are too now.

all the best
mr fix 12:37 PM

Josh said...

Codeman - If you're interested, I paid $630 for it. Ideally I'd like 600 since It's still pretty well brand new.

Helping1000 said...

Menard's Furniture bonus code: inspired (1,000pts)

Helping1000 said...

Jackfm bonus codes, from y101 blog..

Mr Fix said...
Carleton Refrigeration Codes:
EFFICIENCY + TWOSTAGE = 2000pt


all the best
mr fix

4:39 PM

Mary said...

I have evening class so no movie tickets for me...Don't I remember those being 2000 points a month ago, now they're 15,000?

Helping1000 said...

Thursday, January 4th
Jackfm
roll-call: Ross Martin
community of the day: Merrickville